Wednesday, February 23, 2011

4 month development

On the cusp of last years 24 WSC I was in some of the best shape ever. My weight and shape was sitting steady, body fat percentages were low (slowly dropping) and cardio-vascular fitness was increasing. It is months later now and after a major change in routine and training it was time to check were I was. Firstly thanks to the guys and girls I have been training with, from X-training, weights and circuit, to cardio and stretching, I was able to maintain a neat balance.

The body has changed, firstly it was evident at weigh-in with a muscle mass gain estimated at 5kg and total mass up two BMI points! With the mass gain was a slight body-fat gain, hey, I didn’t skimp at meals. Additionally basic girths were up and most importantly for my cycling a thigh circumference of almost an further 5cm.
Now all I have to do is apply it on the bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment