Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sore Legs and Saw Bikes.

Mark “Fenz” Fenner FTP sessions are back in my daily schedule. Developed to specifically focus on development of my aerobic system I will progress through a range of quality intervals during the week. At the correct intensity these intervals have been difficult to complete but with the focal point on quality over duration I still have time to do the other things I want to.

Last year “Fenz” sessions gave me a great stepping stones with a solid base, build and performance phases to produce the personal bests I was after.

So here I am, sore legs but knowing very well, given time and dedication to the sessions, my end of year goals will be achieved.

Where can you find the TDF on a big screen, Bike Polo, BMX half pipe and flatland demos while checking out a variety of cycling related goodies?
The inaugural Bike and Lifestyle Show held at Moore Park on the weekend.
Being a bit thin-on with exhibitors, I believe the show was in no way a true reflection of the Australian cycling industry let-a-lone the diversity of cycling in Sydney . This was also reflected to the “in show” deals and samples. In saying that I think the Bike and Lifestyle Show has the potential to be a great event with further inclusions.
It was nice to check out the latest offerings from brands such as Mavic, BMC, 2XU and Shimano. Enter half a dozen draws from the likes of MTBA (a years membership free) through to Australia ’s very own pro road cycling team (Team bike and kit). All the details on the showing in Brisbane can be found on their website, bikeshow.org.au.

No comments:

Post a Comment